We specialise in all aspects of property management and this includes Residential Block Management.
We have a number of blocks in Sidmouth, East Devon and Cornwall that we act for in the day to day management of the building and grounds.
We will arrange for competitive quotes for works including decorating, gardening and buildings maintenance. We also arrange insurance quotes via a regulated broker.
We can serve the relevant Section 20 Notices where required (this is a consultation notice for leaseholders when major works need to be scheduled). We are happy to continue using the services of any tradesmen that a block management committee may already be using.
As part of our responsible approach to managing a block our service includes the following:
- Liaising with nominated Directors
- Arranging a yearly schedule of works and planned maintenance at the start of each financial year if required
- Arranging collection of maintenance charges
- Arranging Risk Assessments/Lift Inspections/Electrical Safety Checks/Gas Safety Checks if required
- Attending the AGM and preparing the agenda and financial budget
- Acting as Company Secretary
- Holding reserve funds
- Day to day management of the building
- Arranging grounds maintenance and paying tradesmen
- Arranging quotations for any works
- Paying bills on behalf of the management company such as communal electricity charges and insurance premiums etc
- Issuing statutory notices including Section 20 for qualifying works i.e. when each individual lease holders contribution to any works exceed £250.00
- Working with existing tradesmen
- Accompanying tradesmen on site where necessary
- Arranging competitive insurance quotations via a regulated broker
- Arranging emergency cover over Christmas/New Year period
- Filing annual returns with Companies House
- Liaising with accountants and providing them with the annual cash flow report
- Contact 7 days per week 365 days per year with your managing agent if required in an emergency