I would like to sell my house, where do I go from here?
- We will make an appointment to visit you at your property, discuss the current market values and how best to present your home.
What are your fees?
- There are two options
1) You can pay an upfront fixed fee of £699 + VAT (Terms and Conditions apply)
2) Pay 1% + VAT of the sale price on completion of your sale.
Are there any additional costs?
- There are no other fees payable to us.
Do I need to be present for viewings?
- We can conduct a viewing without you being there, we tend to get honest feedback from a potential purchaser if you are not there.
How long will it take for the sale to be completed?
- The average sale takes 6-8 weeks (approx.). However this really does depend on both yourself and the purchaser’s situation.
Do I need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- It is a requirement under the Housing Act Law that an agent or landlord must be able to provide a prospective tenant or purchaser with an EPC. We are therefore unable to market your property without an EPC. If you would like us to arrange an EPC for you, then please let us know.
Do I have to pay stamp duty?
- Only on an on-going purchase, you don’t have to pay on your sale.
Will my property be surveyed?
- If a purchaser needs a mortgage to purchase your property the mortgage company will insist on a ‘Valuation Survey’. If a purchaser is a cash buyer it will be up to them to get to get their own individual survey done, should they want one.
When do I sign the contract?
- When your solicitor is happy they have all the information required, they will invite you to sign the contract.
Is there anything else I need to be aware of?
- We will keep you up to date on the progress of your sale and any queries that may arise.