This is a compact 1 bedroom maisonette located within a few minutes walk of the centre of this highly sought after University City of Exeter and all its amenities. The property is located just off one of the main arterial routes around the city centre with accommodation comprising a communal entrance on the ground floor with stairs leading to the 2nd floor and a private front door leading straight into the a living room/ kitchen /diner. A further flight of stairs lead to the 3rd floor of the building being the second floor of the maisonette to the bedroom with views southwards over the Iron Bridge and en-suite shower room.
COMMUNAL FRONT DOOR TO ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH STAIRS LEADING TO SECOND FLOOR
FRONT DOOR OF THE FLAT TO: Living room/diner with wooden floors leading to open plan kitchen
LIVING ROOM/DINER – 12’4 x 8’6 (3.8m x 2.6m)
Aspect over the front of the property. Wooden Sash Windows. Electric heater. Stairs to second floor of the maisonette (3rd floor of the building).
KITCHEN – 7′ 7″ x 4′ 2″ (2.30m x 1.30m)
With space for fridge, built in oven and four ring electric hob. Range of work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Kitchen sink with chrome mixer taps. Window to rear elevation
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR OF THE APARTMENT (3RD FLOOR OF THE BUILDING)
BEDROOM – 9′ 4″ x 6’9” (2.9m x 2.10m)
Aspect over the front of the property with views across the Iron Bridge in a southerly direction. Wooden Floors.
DOOR LEADING TO:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM & W.C
White suite comprising, low level WC and wash hand basin with half height tiled walls. Window to the rear elevation. Wall mounted Hot water heater. Built in shower cubicle with curtain. Electric “Triton 2” Shower
There is no outside space conveyed to this property.
We are reliably informed by the Vendor of the following facts:
• The current water rate charge paid by the owner is £30pcm as there is no ability to install a water meter.
• The heating is all electric. There is no Gas in the building.
• The property forms part of a HMO and the block is professionally managed.
• The rental figure that was last achieved by the Vendor was £550.00pcm.
• The council tax band is “A”.
• The monthly service charge payable by the owner is £63.33pcm.
• There is a residents parking scheme operating in this street and a permit is £30.00 per year and a further £30.00 per year for a book of visitors passes.
• The lease is 125 years with 94 remaining
• The ground rent is £200.00 per annum payable in June each year